Here at Tradewind we are looking to recruit Exam Invigilators for the forthcoming mock GCSE and A 'level summer exams within the Ealing (area.) Nearest station is on the Central line.
Typical working hours will vary between 3 - 6 hours per day - morning or/and afternoon shifts, flexibility is crucial to the effective invigilation of exams.
As an exam Invigilator you will be supervising GCSE and A 'level mock exams to ensure children participating are catered for and ensure that the student and school meet the JCQ regulation. You may be required to start and end an exam during the big core exams.
Successful applicants will need to be vigilante and ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers.
All applicants must undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record check (DBS) and supply 2 references.
Full FREE training will be provided!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Exam Invigilator role you will need to:
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Must hold a degree qualification
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Exam Invigilator - Ealing. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.