Experienced Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
I am seeking and experienced Early Years Practitioner within a minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years Childcare. A successful candidate will have experience working with children in an educational setting and will have worked with children of all ages from birth to 5 years. The right candidate will show a sensitive, child centred approach with a strong knowledge of child development 0-5 years and knowledge of the EYFS is essential. I am looking for an individual who has excellent observational and planning skills as well as an organised approach with a professional attitude.
You will need:
- Degree in early years education or related to childcare
- CACHE Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience in an Early Years setting
- Safeguarding Knowledge
- To plan and prepare activities relating to children's interests and abilities.
- To work closely as a team, with an emphasis on promoting partnership with parents.
- To monitor and record each individual child's progress.
- To monitor and support students within the setting.
- To monitor developments in Health and Safety and Safeguarding Children.
- To be a reflective practitioner having an input into quality improvement processes
If you think this might be something, you're interested in please send a CV in response to this advert or contact Shannon Marsden on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'