Are you a nursery nurse or a LSA/Teaching Assistant who has worked with EYFS children ?
… Are you looking for a Part-time role !
Part-time Nursery Teaching Assistant post
We are looking for a passionate teaching assistant or learning support assistant to support in a school nursery class in a local primary school in L9 area from September 2022 onward. You will be required to work every Monday - Friday - morning only - 8.30am-12.30 each day
You will be supporting Nursery children in the morning in the classroom setting with another Teaching Assistant and Teachers. You will support on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups when required. This role is a long term and potentially for the academic year. If you are looking for a part-time role, this would be an ideal role for you
If you have worked as a Nursery Nurse or experience supported EYFS children in a nursery /school or other setting, please get in touch asap. The school is looking to meet suitable candidate's ASAP
Required Skills & Experience: =
- Previous experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or Nursery/Social area or any Education/residential setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate about EYFS
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or relevant experience please also apply or have any volunteering experience
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below.
Equally please send your CV to or call our Liverpool office on
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.