Early Years/ Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy
- Early Years/ Key Stage 1 teaching assistant role in Stockton on Tees
- Early Years/Key Stage 1 teaching assistant starting date: ASAP
- Early Years/Key Stage 1 teaching assistant daily rate - £70 - £90 depending on experience
Early Years/ Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant SpecificationWe are looking for a dynamic and motivated teaching assistant to cover Early Years/ Key Stage 1. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning with the ability to assist the main classroom teacher by supporting pupils across Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1.
- You must have a good knowledge of the UK EYFS and KS1 curriculum
- You must be able to support the class teacher by working 121, in small groups and supporting the full class as required.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to be committed, flexible and empathetic in supporting children at EYFS/ Key Stage 1 age.
The school looking for Early Years/ Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
The support team aspires to create a happy, safe and caring learning environment for staff and students so that the children can reach their full potential, They are committed to providing a safe, inclusive and engaging learning environment, to allow each child to achieve their potential. The school is currently graded as 'Good' by OFSTED, the school environment is a very caring, nurturing one where we value and celebrate the achievements of every child, 'every child matters' really does apply here.
Intervention Teaching Assistant Summary
The school is looking for a Early Years/ Key Stage 1 teaching assistant who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best.
If you are an Early Years/ Key Stage 1 teaching assistant and believe you are a good match to the above or know any teaching assistants who you think would be great for this school, please apply today or search Empowering Learning for more information about us.Applications from experienced teaching assistants and newly qualified teaching assistants are welcome.