EYFS Teaching Assistant - Primary School in Halifax
£350 - £450 per week depending on experience
Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Full-time and permanent starting September 2022
About the role:
This Early Yeats support Assistant role is based in an ambitious and thriving Primary school in Halifax. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced 1:1 SEN Support Assistant to start September 2022 for a full-time position. You will support the children with guided reading and encourage them to build positive relationships with their peers.
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one or in small groups
- Working with other support staff to engage pupils in sensory work
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
This is a great role for someone who is looking to take their first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
The ideal candidate:
- Outgoing and nurturing manner
- At least 6 months experience working with children aged 4 - 11 (paid or voluntary)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their academic potential
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, no day is the same in a Primary School, so being prepared is vital.
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.