EYFS Teaching Assistant - Lambeth
Are you an EYFS Teaching Assistant?
Do you have Nursery experience?
Do you have a CACHE Level 2 or 3 qualification?
We are currently recruiting an EYFS Teaching Assistant for a setting we support in the Lambeth, South East London area.
Are looking for full or part time positions as a EYFS Teaching Assistant? Then I would like to speak to you.
The Role- EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Based in Lambeth
- Nursery (term time)
- Great travel links
- £70 - £80 per day
- Full time & part-time options
Ideal qualities- EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
- The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children's development
- Be able to hit the ground running
Duties include - EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- 1:1 support with a child or small group
- Supporting the class as a whole
- Assisting the class teacher
- Fostering relationships with parents
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
- Supervising children during activities
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Motivating children and being an excellent role model
Degree holders or applicants holding an NVQ/ Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings.
The opportunity to make a difference to a child's future is within your reach. To apply for this EYFS Teaching Assistant vacancy, please submit your application alongside your CV outlining any relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you! Please note there are three vacancies available