EYFS Teaching Assistants required in an "outstanding" Primary & Nursery School in the Mansfield area.
Our client requires Level 3 Teaching Assistants to support children in their EYFS setting.
The roles are for an immediate start Monday to Friday, term time only 8.30am - 3.30pm
The school can offer the successful candidate the opportunity:
- To work in a safe, happy, warm, welcoming setting .
- To work with children who are well behaved and polite.
- To observe, learn and contribute to outstanding practice.
- To work with a highly reflective and genuinely supportive team.
- To receive CPD which matches experience and aspiration.
Why choose us?
- We put our candidates first.
- We're a widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company.
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you up to £100.
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations.
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance as and when you need it
How To Apply:
If you think this role is perfect for you, get in touch with us directly.
We'll keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.