Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in your education career? We are currently looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant. If this sounds like you, call Tradewind today!
We are currently looking to recruit an EYFS teaching assistant to join a fantastic school in Rochdale. This role will commence September 2022, ready for the new academic year.
About the School
This Rochdale based school are proud of their approach to learning which focuses on the development of children both academically and socially. The school pride themselves on their creative approach to the curriculum and children having a breadth of experience from exploring wildlife, to developing music skills. There is a large focus on building nurturing relationships that support good behaviour.
The role would include:
- Assisting the class teacher in the organisation and preparation of the classroom.
- Using lesson plans to lead small group work.
- Leading phonics sessions with small groups.
- Working alongside children to support the learning in class.
- Working with the behaviour policy of the school to support the class teacher.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have school-based experience and ideally a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Experience and knowledge of the phonics phases.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, I would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if this isn't quite the right fit but you would like to hear about some of our other vacancies across Greater Manchester, please call Maisie Strike at the Manchester office on , or email