Early Years Teaching Assistant- Sept 21- Selby area
Ad hoc / long term supply
Are you a teaching assistant with experience of working with an EYFS setting?
Are you looking to support children develop and progress to meet the early learning goal?
Are you looking to make a positive impact to children's learning and development?
Well, Academics would love to hear from you!
* You will be required to work in EYFS settings on an ad hoc supply basis
* Opportunities for long term supply too
* You'll be expected to assist the teacher and ensure all children are supported to achieve the best they possibly can.
* You need to be a flexible, passionate and enthusiastic individual who thrives to promote a love for learning.
* You must obtain a Teaching Assistant qualification, Level 2 or 3 is desirable.
* Experience of working with Nursery/EYFS aged children
* Able to positively impact children's learning and development
* Adaptable and uses initiative
In return you will receive...
* A dedicated Primary Consultant to work with
* Excellent Primary Schools to work in with a great team who are able to support you
* Generous rates of pay
* Honest and friendly service
If you would like to hear more about this role then please contact Lucy our Primary Consultant who will help you with any queries.