EYFS Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Westminster
Location - Westminster
Position - EYFS Teaching Assistant
Full time/part-time - Full timeA friendly Primary School based in Westminster is looking for a dynamic, kind, and hard-working level 2/3 EYFS TA to join their ever-growing team! You will be working full time but working on the Primary School hours - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm! The numbers of children within the Primary are growing quickly, so they are looking for a new team member to join them immediately!
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience and understanding with EYFS curriculum
- Holds CACHE or NVQ Level 3 or a degree in Childcare/Early Childcare
- Previous experience working in a UK school or Nursery
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy