Tradewind are currently looking for Manchester based Teaching Assistants looking for flexible, day to day work!
We work with Primary Schools across Manchester, and we are looking for Teaching Assistants! We have a number of day to day and flexible TA opportunities that suit your availability.
In the role of a Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside the class teacher to support learning, working with small groups of students or on a one-to-one basis.
With opportunities in EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, working on a supply basis will allow you to demonstrate your skillset in a variety of year groups! It also allows you to expand your experience across the Primary curriculum. You can pick and choose the days you would like to work, allowing you to fit it around any other commitments.
To join us and be successful in the Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have school-based experience and ideally a Level 2 or Level 5 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Be available at least 3 days a week.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for these opportunities in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Maisie on /