Food Technology Teacher - Kent
Supply Desk is working with schools across the Kent area, recruiting for various temporary teaching roles. One subject that is proving particularly common is Food Technology and we would be very interested in speaking with you!
NQTS and Experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply!
* Teaching Food Technology to GCSE, potentially KS5 in some cases
* Planning and Marking responsibilities
* Form tutor responsibilities possibly
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience Teaching Food Technology to GCSE
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* MUST be DBS checked, an Enhanced DBS would be highly desirable
Please call Hannah on for more information!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.