Geography Graduate - Aspiring Geography Teacher | Hammersmith & Fulham, West London
Are you a First-Class Geography Graduate, interested in a career within teaching?
Do you like the idea of gaining classroom experience this year, and then starting your teacher training from September 2022?
Ribbons & Reeves are currently working with an incredible Secondary School located in Hammersmith & Fulham, who are keen to recruit a stand-out Geography Graduate to join their Geography department as an Academic Mentor for this year. From next year, you will have an opportunity to train with the school and gain your Qualified Teacher Status. Sound good? Geography Graduate - Aspiring Geography Teacher - Job Details:
Geography Graduate - Aspiring Geography Teacher - Criteria:
- Unqualified Geography Teacher
- Salary: £22,046 | £110 - £120 per day, paid on a weekly PAYE basis
- Working in an incredibly Hammersmith & Fulham Secondary
- An incredible opportunity to build experience before your starting your teacher training in September 2022
- Initial placement until July 2022
- Excellent support, development and training to confidently teach Geography
- The very best training, support and CPD on offer
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:30
- First-Class Geography degree (at least a 2:1 required) from a top UK University
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE results, especially in Geography
- A true desire and passion for teaching Geography
- Previous child-centred experience
- Commitment to a full academic year as a Trainee Geography Teacher
To be considered for this Geography Graduate - Unqualified Teacher role you will need to have an excellent academic record including a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top UK University. You will also need to demonstrate an excellent track record of attainment in your GCSE and A-Levels. Graduates who have with previous experience relevant to children will be better suited to this opportunity.
Alongside boasting impressive academics, it is essential that you have the confidence to support children with mixed abilities. You will play an important role throughout the year, and your academic support will play a crucial part in the pupil's progression. The successful candidate will incorporate their subject knowledge into exciting lessons that keep our pupils engaged and furthers their progression and achievement. All teachers will work in a supportive and helpful environment where there is a strong sense of community and inclusion.
Interviews are taking place immediately for this Geography Graduate - Aspiring History Teacher role, so do not miss out and submit your application today!
Geography Graduate - Aspiring Geography Teacher | Hammersmith & Fulham