Teaching Personnel's are looking for Humanities Teachers to work with our Client Secondary Schools in the Oxfordshire area.
We are looking for Newly Qualified and Experienced Humanities Teachers to join our client schools, with either full or part time opportunities across KS3 and KS4
- Huamnities Teacher's with experience in teaching either KS3/KS4 or both
- NQT's and Experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Strong subject knowledge
- Ability to create engaging and encouraging lessons
- Ability to build positive professional relationships with both staff and pupils
- Happy to teach a mix of abilities in the classroom
- Capability to enhance pupils' knowledge and push them to achieve their goals
Your dedicated consultant will work closely with you to find a job by providing regular a bespoke consultative service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.