A great primary school in London are looking for a KS2 Teacher. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic teachers to join the school's successful and hardworking team. This is a friendly, thriving church school. Their dedicated staff are committed to working as a team and as a result their children achieve high standards.
This is a temporary appointment and is expected to be until the end of the academic year. The post would be suitable for a NQT, recently qualified or an experienced teacher.
The Headteacher is looking for a classroom practitioner who can be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school with:
- A clear understanding and vision for successful KS2 teaching
- An ability to build good relationships with the pupils and to deal professionally and sensitively with parents
- Good class control and organisational skills
- High expectations of all pupils
- Good understanding of planning and assessment strategies
- An awareness of what constitutes an aesthetically and educationally stimulating environment
- The ability to set clear, developmental learning targets for all pupils
- A desire to provide creative and carefully planned curriculum to enrich the lives of all our pupils
The school has great facilities and is close to transport links with ample parking on-site
They are keen to create a highly supportive environment for teachers.
If you feel you are up to the challenge at this exciting time - apply today!