Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5 - "Good" Ofsted School - All through school - Brent, North London - January 2022 - 2 Term Contract - MPS1 - UPS3 £32, 157 - £50, 935 - Not suitable for ECT, Experienced teachers only
Are you a teacher of Key Stage 2 interested in teaching Year 5 at a successful school which has been running over 80 years and is flourishing, due to the commitment and support of the Senior leadership, teachers, parents, and students?
Would you like the opportunity to teach in a 2-form entry all through school and work alongside another class teacher in your year group?
*** Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5 Teacher
*** All through school
*** 2 form entry
*** Suitable for experienced teachers only - No support for ECT
*** High achieving and successful school
*** Brent, North London - Permanent Role
*** MPS1 - UPS3 £32, 157 - £50, 935
*** January 2022 start - or sooner dependant on availability
***" Good" Ofsted School
About the School - Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5 Teacher - Brent, North West London
- This large and all through school offers spaces to both primary and secondary students.
- The school requires a teacher to teach Year 5 and work as part of the Key Stage 2 team.
- The school is a 2-form entry school and has a mixed team of staff from ECT to experienced.
- This is an energetic school which strives to ensure that all students enjoy learning and surpass expectations for achievement.
- The school have motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious students.
About the Role - Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5 Teacher - Brent, North West London
- This school is looking for a Year 5 teacher for KS2 to teach a wonderful Year 5 class.
- There is Teaching assistant support in the Year 5 and a fantastic team of staff in KS2.
- The partner teacher is an ECT and therefore the role is only suitable for more experienced teachers, as the school can't support another ECT at this time of the year.
- You will be supported by a fantastic phase leader.
- A track record of good teaching is important and previous experience in KS2 is essential.
- You must have experience following the British Curriculum and hold Qualified Teacher Status.
To apply for this role, please contact Eve by emailing . You can also call for more information.