Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher?
Do you strive to make a difference in the lives of the children you Teach?
Are you looking for a new role in January?
If so, then please read on!
Currently we have an exciting opportunity available for KS1 Teacher at a wonderful primary school based in March.
The ideal candidate will prove to be experienced in the applicable year groups and curriculum's, but will also prove to be engaging, enthusiastic and strive to make a difference.
This role will see you working 5 days per week with held responsibilities, at the same time you will also work at competitive rates of pay. To support you with your application/consideration, Randstad can offer to support you with CV formatting, Interview arrangements, Interview feedback and further benefits (stated below). Beyond this placement, Randstad as an award winning agency can also offer you further working opportunities that fit around your working preferences and availability.
Alternatively we can offer you or someone you recommend the opportunity to work within some of the other great primary schools within your area. We can offer Ad Hoc, Long Term and even Permanent placements, so please do still apply if this role isn't for you but you would be interested in discussing things further. If you would be interested in discussing this role further, please do not hesitate to apply today as the school is eager to begin interviewing candidates as soon as possible.
Contact Ryan on or Email in at
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and school application support
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- App-based booking system
- Free career advice
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Online diary
- Refer a friend scheme (Worth £300 in gift vouchers)
Benefits of a Day to Day role:
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
- Local bookings
- Competitive pay
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
- Experience working in a primary school
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity, please do get in touch regards to further information or to join the Randstad team: