Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher - Part Time
Start: January 2022
Contract: Permanent and part-time
Salary: Excellent and matched to candidates' qualification & experience
Our Client is a non-selective Prep school, seeking a KS2 Teacher to provides good quality education from 4 years to 11 years old.
The school is very well resourced and offers small classroom sizes and has an ethos that children learn from learning, playing and growing together in a caring and safe environment. The school is now seeking KS2 Teacher for a classroom teaching role.
The Successful KS2 Teacher Candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working as a Lower KS2 Teacher or Year 3 and Year 4 Teacher, within a classroom environment
- Able and confident to teach Maths & English at Lower KS2, Year 3 and Year 4 level
- personal characteristics that work well with teaching KS2 and specifically 4- 11 year old children
- availability to teach KS2 from January 2022, as a permanent member of staff
- Ability to contribute towards extra-curricular activities
Interviews will take place as soon as possible, as the Head is looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher shortly . If you meet the essential requirements and you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send Usma your CV;
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.