Are you looking for an opportunity to work in one of London best schools?
Are you determined to pursue a PGCE in 2022?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an all-girls secondary school based in East London. The school are actively recruiting for the role of a Learning mentor. This medium sized school is well established, as well as being one of the oldest schools in the city, it is considered fantastic across the board.
I am seeking someone to work for 2 full terms until July 2022, the perfect amount of time to establish yourself and build not only incredible experience but also make invaluable connections in the education field.More about this role
• Academic - the school are looking for Russel group graduates with good honours.
• The individual will need to liaise with external tutors and oversee the tutoring provision.
• You will need to supervise students in the learning hub and be open to tutoring students In their subjects.
• Youl will need to liaise with our early entrants for Oxbridge and medicine and offer support with UCAS and interview preparation.
• You will also need to mentor students and support with anxieties by providing advice, guidance and follow up.
• You will be instrumental in providing support and guidance for our year 12 students especially the more able.Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
- The students deserve the very best and the same goes for our support staff.
- We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role
- A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers
- We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request
- Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
- We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.