jjFOX is working with a well-established college based North of Manchester, who are looking to employ an Assessor to cover a caseload of Dental Apprentices. This may include Lecturing duties for up to 25% of the role. This can be a full or part-time position working upto 37 hours per week to be case-loaded / timetabled as required. This may include evening and/or weekend work
* Recent industrial experience (last 3 years) in a relevant occupational setting.
* Assessor and/or Verifier award (or equivalent) - or willingness to complete within a probationary period.
* Appropriate professional qualification, minimum Advanced/Level 3 in relevant occupational specialism.
* A recognised teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards).
* Full driving licence and use of a car.
* Willingness to travel across the Greater Manchester region and work unsociable hours.
* £26,665 - £28,465 pa
* Full Time or Part Time (Part time salary pro rata).
They are looking to stage interviews at the earliest opportunity and therefore if you are interested, please contact Charlie immediately.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)