Level 2 Teaching Assistant
A Primary SEN school in Burnley are looking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work across the school supporting individuals on a 1:1 or small group basis starting September on a full-time basis Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm. The school are looking for someone who has previous experience working across Early years, KS! And KS2. This is an outstanding Primary school and they are committed to providing excellent educational opportunities through our shared values, as a team and individually, where children's lives are enriched on a daily basis.
What the role will involve:
- Supporting school work and preparing learning resources under the supervision of the teacher.
- Encouraging and supporting the routine that has been set in place for the individual.
- Encouraging the individual's confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- Helping the child understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating.
- Providing feedback and assistance to teachers.
- Supporting pupils in social activities and on outings.
If you are Level 2 qualified and have the relevant experience, please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this role or contact Laura on or email
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'