A Nursery in Limehouse is looking to recruit Level 3 Early Years Practitioners to join their team, room you will be working in will be decided upon experience
This is a FULL TIME PERMANENT vacancy and you will need to be able to commit to working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week on a shift basis between the hours of 7am-7pm, shifts you will be required to work will be:
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
* To report to the Room Leader, Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
* To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
* To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
* To work with other professionals for the benefit of children and families.
* To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
* To be a key person and carry out observations & planning on Key Children
* To ensure all records are up to date
* To liaise closely with parents/carers
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the nursery aims and objectives
* Adhering to the Policies & Procedures
* Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
If you meet the following requirements please apply today:
* Minimum level 3 childcare qualification
* Experience working in Early Years
* Up to date DBS (if not, be willing to get a new one)
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
* Motivated and Enthusiatic.
- 30 days Annual Leave (inc bank holidays)
£20,000-£25,000 (depending on qualification experience)