A Nursery in Willesden is looking to recruit Level 3 Early Years Practitioners to join their team to work in the Baby or Toddler room
Baby room can cater for a maximum of 9 Babies
Toddler room (1-2 year olds) can cater for a maximum of 21 children
This is a FULL TIME PERMANENT vacancy and you will need to be able to commit to working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week on a shift basis between the hours of
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
* To report to the Room Leader, Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
* To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
* To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
* To work with other professionals for the benefit of children and families.
* To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
* To be a key person and carry out observations & planning on Key Children
* To ensure all records are up to date
* To liaise closely with parents/carers
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the nursery aims and objectives
* Adhering to the Policies & Procedures
* Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
If you meet the following requirements please apply today:
* Minimum level 3 childcare qualification
* Experience working in Early Years
* Up to date DBS (if not, be willing to get a new one)
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
* Motivated and Enthusiatic.
- 28 days Annual Leave (inc bank holidays) plus1 extra day for every year that you have been with the company for the first 5yrs and you can also earn an extra day each quarter that you do not have a day off sick.
£19,000-£21,000 (depending on qualification & experience)