Vida Education are recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursey Practitioner!
The Nursery we are currently working with are looking for 3 enthusiastic, hard-working and committed Nursery Practitioners, with a minimum Level 3 in Childcare qualification.
The position as a Nursery Practitioner will require a confident, experienced individual who is organised and passionate.
The ideal Nursery Practitioner will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of care and learning.
- Have excellent knowledge of EYFS.
- Plan high quality experiences to support children's learning.
- Maintain children's records to a high standard.
The ideal Nursery Assistant will have experience in:
- Working with children in an Early Years Nursery.
- Dealing with Partnership with Parents.
- To have knowledge, be capable and have experience of implementing the EYFS.
- To have experience of carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance the children's development.
- To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all the children within your care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High initiative and flexibility.
- Level 3 Qualification.
- Excellent day rates
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Ongoing support for Continuous professional development
If this is a job for you press apply or contact Sam/Aiden on .
As you are working with children, safeguarding and safety welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.