Career Teachers are excited to be working with an outstanding Early Years provider who are looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis.
The nursery is in the CH61 area of Wirral, and the role is full time, Monday to Friday 40hrs per week. The hourly rate is £10.09 per hour and the company offer lots of excellent benefits such as discounted childcare vouchers, high street voucher schemes and internal training to further your career.
This very well run and resourced early years setting caters for children from age 6 months to 4 years so experience in these age groups will be essential, as will knowledge of early years development.
Daily activities planned by the room leader will be supervised by yourself and other members of staff and logging of the developments and observations of the children's progress is a must. There will also be the need to liaise with outside agencies such as speech & language therapies and parents & carers.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Have experience in supporting in an early years setting
* Have knowledge of early years development
* Have a L3 qualification in childcare/education or equivalent
* Be positive and proactive
* Have excellent communication and organizational skills
* Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one in process
If this rewarding role seems perfect for you then apply today. Alternatively, call Jacqueline on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat