Level 3 Teaching Assistant, Gainsborough
Contract type: Full Time
Contract terms: Temporary
Pay: £70.00-£80.00 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Level 3 to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Gainsborough. This is a full-time primary teaching assistant role, working in a Year 2 class which will commence in September 2022 and will be ongoing.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
The successful Level 3 Teaching Assistant will be working five days a week from September 2022 ongoing. You will provide general classroom support for a Year 2 class as well as some small group work. The role would suit someone with excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum, ideally someone who has worked in Year 2 recently.
This culturally diverse primary school graded GOOD by Ofsted is situated in the outskirts. With a strong leadership team, the school has a fantastic community feel. Both pupils and staff enjoy attending and working at the school.
To be considered for the Level 3 Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on (phone number removed)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.