Randstad are looking for a part time Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a outstanding school based in the Maghull area of Sefton.
This role will be ongoing as you develop professional relationships with students and staff, building a career within the education sector.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting teachers with their every day running of the classroom.
- Supporting students in small groups.
- Providing 1:1 support for students who require additional support.
- Building rapport with students and staff.
- Competitive salary including increases based on performance up to £16,000 per year
- Access to free training and development worth over £500
- Refer a friend scheme worth £300 per referral.
- Immediate start date.
- Randstad social events.
- Strong professional attitude.
- Confidence supporting children academically and socially
- To apply for this role or to display an interest in any other school based roles please apply online, or for more information contact Jessica Quintana at Randstad on .