Level 3 Teaching Assistant - September 2022
Do you hold a Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification and looking for role in September 2022?
Are you a Level 3 qualified candidate looking to work in the education and training industry?
About the role:
Take your first steps in the education and training industry with this amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at wonderful primary school based in Lambeth. The job will involve you working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant there will be training involved for you to build and develop your skills and experience.
The Schools is located in Lambeth. The schools are a range from mainstream, independent, faith and academy schools with.
- Location: Wandsworth
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- September 2022 start - Full time
- You need to be able to commute to Wandsworth
- Graduate with a passion to work in the education and training industry
Salary & Benefits:
- £70 to £80 per day depending on experience
- Full training is available for you to build and develop
- You will be working in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school
- You will have an opportunity to work as SEN Teaching Assistant or General Classroom Assistant
- You will have a good career opportunity in the education and training industry
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me or call the office . We look forward to hearing from you!