7 weeks holiday
Salary £28k-£30k. We are currently looking for energetic Montessori Teacher with experience of working with in a nursery setting
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements.
You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
You will be able to support your team to ensure that you all follow all the policies and procedures to ensure our children are safeguarded at all times.
Job Type / Category
We are an enthusiastic team who are Ofsted rated Outstanding or Good. Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be a Montessori Teacher and part of our family, we would like you to have:
- Diploma, foundation degree or degree in Montessori early childhood practice
- Experience of working with a key group
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
Montessori Teacher Benefits
You'll receive a competitive salary & benefits package including:
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
- Being part of an award-winning team
- 7 weeks paid holiday
- Healthcare and Pension benefits on top of salary.
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
- Free access to childcare relevant online training site Noodle Now.
- Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Childcare: 3 year (Preferred)
- Holding a Key group: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma in the Montessori method (Required)
- diploma, foundation degree or degree in Montessori early childhood practice (required)