(Minimum 1 Years experience working in a Nursery Early years setting)
Days: Monday to Friday
Pay: up to £25,000pa
Our client, a lovely nursery located in Honor Oak is looking to recruit Nursery Room Leader to join their team. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our client's nursery environment has been carefully built and designed with children in mind and is filled with exciting, age-appropriate educational resources. Along with an outside area for children to explore and discover, they can stimulate their senses in the state-of-the-art sensory room.
Our client is looking for a Nursery Room Leader who is really keen on bringing new ideas to the Nursery!
They offer an excellent training package as they want you to be the best Nursery Educator possible!
The nursery is looking to appoint a Nursery Room Leader to join their dynamic and supportive team on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is keen to work in the childcare sector and has the ability to install confidence in all children and parents/carers at the nursery as well as working as part of a fun and experienced team.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested a Nursery Room Leader as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Room Leader, you will:
. Minimum of 1 years experience working in a Early Years Nursery setting
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3, BA Hons in Childcare
· Be responsible, patient, approachable and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child's behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
. Ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
* They offer a competitive wage
* A relaxed and friendly working environment
* Training is provided and paid for
* Professional development and career development opportunities
* Supportive Management team
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Level 2 Nursery Practitioner, Level 2 Nursery Assistant, Level 3 Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years