An opportunity has become available for a qualified level 2 or level 3 Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant at an independent day nursery in Finchley, North West London.
This is an Ofsted outstanding nursery setting, offering training, development and progression opportunities, a starting salary of £19,250.00 - £25,000.00 per annum negotiable, depending on experience.
About the position
- Working alongside colleagues to provide a stimulating and enabling educational environment
- Planning and delivering activities to extend children's learning and development outcomes
- Monitoring, assessing, and recording children's progress
- Completing observations and implementing next steps to support children's development
What you will need:
- A level 2 or level 3, NNEB, CACHE, NVQ, or recognised equivalent Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner qualification
- An understanding of the EYFS welfare and learning requirements
- An understanding of observations and developmental reports procedures
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
What you can expect:
- Starting salary of £19,250.00 - £25,000.00 plus bonus
- Opportunity to develop your career with a wide range of Early Years training programmes
- Succession planning opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private pension plan
To apply to this Nursery Practitioner position please submit your CV using the Apply now link.