Our client's nursery is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' nursery, you will be based in the Pre-school room.
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager.
The role of the Assistant/Deputy Nursery Manager is to support the Nursery Manager in providing professional leadership and management of the nursery and its staff and to support the Nursery Manager in the successful management of the day to day running of the nursery and deliver high quality standards of care and education for all children.
• Comply with all regulatory requirements
• Provide high standards of care and education
• Support all nursery staff in their roles
• Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
• Sustain targets for revenue and costs
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to by all staff
• Promote a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is in place and is accurately maintained by all staff
• Support the development of good practice in relation to special educational needs and inclusion
• Provide leadership and support to all staff to enable them to establish and maintain professional positive working relationships with both colleagues, parents and carers
• Deploy staff effectively to ensure the required standards are maintained
• Ensure the effective implementation of the company s keyperson system throughout the nursery
• Ensure that all children are kept safe and that staff are confident to follow safeguarding procedures •Implement and support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with relevant outside agencies
• Support the Nursery Manager in creating and maintaining a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practice throughout the nursery
• Proactively promote and represent the nursery to current and potential parents/customers including in the wider community •Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and support the Nursery Manager in ensuring all staff receive health and safety training
• Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures
• Support the Nursery Manager in ensuring the nursery remains compliant in respect of suitably trained and vetted staff with relevant qualifications
Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
Leading an outstanding team
Performance / target bonuses
30 days holiday p/a. An extra days leave added each complete year
Team Party and present for Christmas
Voucher and cake for birthday
Loyalty bonus 3yrs / 5 yrs / 10 yrs
Training courses; PFA, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene, Positive Behaviour, Under 2's and lots more through our Training Provider
Access to higher level qualifications; Leadership and Management, Early Years Level 5 and degree studies.
Loyalty incentives; extra leave per year, loyalty voucher, extra uniform
Treats / presents for Valentines Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Christmas