Our client is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children in their care. They operate nationwide; constantly investing in their people and facilities to ensure their nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our clients goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from birth to pre-school, their most formative years. They focus on every unique and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early years experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
child Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Deputy Manager.
As a Deputy Nursery Manager you will be responsible for:
• Playing a key role in creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment that promotes children's learning
• You will effectively manage the day to day running of the nursery delivering outstanding standards of care and education in partnership with colleagues, parents and children
• Be accountable for meeting all objectives and nursery targets with a commercial and people focus, ensuring the nursery if efficient and profitable
• Support the Nursery Manager on managing the nursery team with a positive and passionate outlook, being able to deal with any conflict resolution while developing yourself and others through professional development and monitoring performance
• Deputise in the absence of the Nursery Manager where appropriate
• Be happy to be big on our differences and maintain minimum operating standards
• You will be big on inspiring, exciting, and challenging colleagues to deliver the best childcare and education