VD Recruitment has partnered with a leading group of independent Montessori nurseries and preschools in West London. We are currently recruiting a Deputy Manager - Office Based Part Time.
We are looking for passionate Deputy Manager with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years as Third In charge or Deputy Manager . Should have good ability of understanding Management Structure and office based duties. Good mental and physical health. Friendly, flexible approach. Willingness to learn.
You will be joining a busy 80 place 'Good' Ofsted Rated nursery at Hanwell W7 location. This is a permanent part time role with 25 hours/week.
Salary Offered - Between £10.50 - £12.50 / Hour - Based on experience
Location - Hanwell W7
Hours - 8am to 1pm (25 Hours / week) Mon - Fri
Contract Type - All Year Round 51 Weeks working
Duties & Responsibilities are as below but not limited to-
* Deputise for the Manager (Office based)
* Oversee the smooth running of the Nursery Office, up to date with emails, learning journals,etc.
* Lead the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
* Assist the manager in training, support and delegating responsibilities to staff.
* Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
* The administrative role involves coordinating with parents for admissions, fees and funding structure
* Coordination with external bodies
* Other adhoc Admin duties in relevance with the nursery setting.
Experience , Qualification & Skills Required:
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years
* You may have experience of the following: Third In Charge / Deputy Manager
* A recent Paediatric First Aid certificate.
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS.
Staff Benefits Package:
* Funded training courses to develop your career
* Financial support towards further qualifications
* Career progression and promotion opportunities
* Increased salary for Level 3 Forest School Leaders
* Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo)
* Westfield Rewards - Exclusive special offers and discounts from more than 450 High Street and online retailers.
* Free 24 hours counselling and advice line on wide range of issues
* Ofsted "Outstanding" outcome - "M&S gift voucher" for each staff
* Staff discount for childcare
* Pension Scheme
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv