Our client's wonderful nursery is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager.
Deputy Nursery Manager - Qualifications & Experience
* A childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
* Previous experience of managing a room or team within a nursery setting
* A formal management qualification is desirable although not essential
* A current First Aid qualification.
* A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
* A thorough knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Deputy Nursery Manager - Key Responsibilities
* To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
* Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
* Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
* Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
* Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures
* Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events