Happy Days Nurseries are seeking an experienced Nursery Manager for our Thornbury Nursery in South Gloucestershire.
We are seeking a strong and dynamic manager, who has considerable experience in managing a large team in a very busy nursery setting, leading both qualitative and commercial performance.
You will be an experienced manager with a proven track record in leading a nursery to Outstanding OFSTED outcomes, managing a high occupancy setting and a diverse team. We are particularly keen to attract a Nursery Manager who has experience in managing within a larger nursery group.
The role offers a fantastic package and benefits and we would consider a relocation package for a strong leader looking to move to the Bristol/South Gloucestershire area.
Your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include -
· Managing the day to day operations of a very busy nursery with a team of around 30 colleagues.
· Oversee all aspects of quality, compliance and legislation and lead the team to ensure quality of care at all times.
· To support SEND specialists and practitioners with a high caseload of children with additional needs.
· To recruit and retain experienced, committed and highly skilled colleagues.
· To oversee the deliver of our bespoke curriculum and ensure an exceptional quality of education and development.
· To support, train and nurture colleagues in order to bring out the very best in the team.
· To maintain a culture where quality, safeguarding, care and education is at the heart of everything we do.
Your experience and qualifications will include -
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare
· A proven track record as a Nursery Manager
· Experience as a Designated Safeguarding Lead
· Obtainment of Good or Outstanding OFSTED outcomes under your direct management and/or successful turn around and raised outcome experience.
· Experience in managing a very busy nursery with high occupancy - at least 75 places
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Strong commercial capabilities
As a Happy Days Manager you would be eligible for -
· A highly competitive salary - benchmarked against local market - with scope for negotiation depending on experience and track record
· Performance related bonus
· Generous annual leave
· Paid Christmas closedown - including Christmas Eve
· Contributory pension
· Ongoing career development and growth opportunities.
"Happy Days Nurseries are committed to the safety and wellbeing of the children in our care, as such the successful post holder will be required to undergo a robust vetting process, including an enhanced DBS Check and Reference History Checks"