Exciting new role
Excellent Salary based upon experience + Bonus
Located in the center of Canary Wharf with an outstanding outlook to the hustle and bustle is our brand new nursery. We are looking to recruit a Nursery manager who shares our passion and excitement for this new setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be instrumental in this state of the art nursery.
Wood Wharf Kindergarten will provide outstanding childcare for children aged 3 months to 4 years. We have a vision to provide inquiry based learning and language development throughout the early years curriculum.
We are looking for a Manager who can be influential in the growth or the nursery from the very beginning. Leading and growing a team of staff as well as being able to manage the nursery. Prior nursery manager experience is essential for this role. You will be heavily involved in the day to day running of the nursery as well as financial operations, recruitment, training and development of staff.
We are looking for a fantastic nursery manager who can;
· Demonstrate excellent practice in delivering the early years curriculum.
· Promote the values of the nursery the all staff, parents and children.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all staff.
· Maintain accurate records including occupancy to ensure growth and development.
· Train and develop all staff to fulfil their potential.
The successful Nursery Manager should be passionate about all areas of children's learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
• Full and relevant Level 5 Childcare qualification (NVQ5, EYTS, QTS, B.ed or above)
• Have vast experience within a childcare setting
• Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the EYFS 0-5 years
• Experience of working in a Management role, mentoring and leading staff
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted statutory guidance
• Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
• Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
• Ability to deliver a high standard of childcare
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work productively with pupils, colleagues, parents and outside agencies
• Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
• A fantastic understanding for how a Nursery works.
• Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
As the Manager at Wood Wharf Kindergarten you will play a vitally important role in this growing nursery. You will be involved and supported by the Inspired Learning Group of schools and Nurseries. You will be involved in termly company wide manager meetings where best practice is shared.
You will have the chance to join our great team and play a key role in delivering a high-quality childcare service to our young children.
As part of the Inspired Learning Group you will also benefit from;
• Competitive Salary including bonuses
• Annual salary review
• Professional Development and Training opportunities with the prospect of career and salary progression as our business grows
• Childcare fee discount
• Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
• Pension scheme
• Refer a friend scheme up to £750
• Performance based cash incentives
• Health cash plan covering 10 healthcare benefits and services such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world.
• Employee Assistance Programme,
If you are an experience manager looking to take on a new and exciting opportunity this is the role for you.
We look forward to your application. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the date advertised. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received.
Inspired Learning Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).