Nursery Manager - Ilford
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Our client is a charitable organisation serving the community by delivering public services and their nursery is purpose built with a large garden, giant indoor sandpit and brand new soft play area.
They are now looking to recruit a Nursery Manager whose responsibility it will be to equip all children to function as a member of a socially inclusive group and enable them to develop positive, co-operative and supportive relationships with peers and adults.
- Training and support for staff
- Propagate exemplary practice in childcare and education
- Develop and manage all aspects of the nursery including marketing and administration
- Ensure a high quality of education and childcare by following all Ofsted requirements as set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3 or above
- Have previous management experience within a day care setting and of child protection and safeguarding.
This is a great, permanent full-time, opportunity for someone looking for their next career move so please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.