MRN is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to lead an enthusiastic and passionate team at our Ofsted graded 'Good' Stockwell Nursery registered for 186 children.
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children, and be ready to lead and manage team of staff.
The ideal candidate should be from an Ofsted graded "Good" or "Outstanding" setting.
Employee benefits include:
- Occupancy related bonus targets
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for promotion
- Continuous and Funded CPD
- Discounted childcare
- Supernumerary position
Details about the role:
- Full time position (40hours a week)
- Friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
- The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 7.00 pm - 51 weeks per year. Rotating shift pattern within opening hours.
- Starting Salary 28.000- 35.000 / negotiable dependent upon candidate
Scope of this challenging role:
To ensure the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard. To ensure all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to. To monitor and manage staff, continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
Requested qualifications and experiences:
- At least NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- An equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare
- At least one year experience as a Nursery Manager or similar role in an early years setting
Due to Covid-19, all interviews will take place via Zoom video calls.
For full job description and person specification please reply to this job advertisement.
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK, APPLICANTS WHO HAVE LIVED OR WORKED ABROAD ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AN OVERSEAS CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK.