A leading Montessori Nursery & Forest School at a fantastic leafy location in Herne Hill are recruiting for a strong Nursery Manager for this Nursery.
Excellent Salary Package - £40k+ PA based on experience - Working 4 full days (36 hours within those 4 days)
Location: Herne Hill - SE London
You must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. The Nursery Manager must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and staff. This is a full time permanent role through 4 full days with 36 hours/week. Ofsted rated 'Good'.
Duties for the Nursery Manager:
* Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
* Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
* Ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery
* Your role as Nursery Manager will include; Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Responsible for any tasks delegated by the Directors.
* To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
* To adhere promote & comply with legislation & compliance regulations
Experience, Qualification & Skills required for the ideal Nursery Manager:
* Childcare qualified to Level 3 or above
* Experience in maintaining high Ofsted reports ; A proven Ofsted track record of inspections at management level
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS
* Training in child protection and safeguarding children
* Training in behaviour management
* A recent paediatric First Aid certificate
Benefits: The team is considered as the most important and valuable resource at this school, so you can benefit from:
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Pension scheme.
* Fabulous CPD opportunities
* A friendly, happy and welcoming environment.
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your CV