This small group of nurseries, based in North London and surrounding areas are offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and capable manager to join our dedicated and diverse team within their settings for children aged from six months to five years old.
About the company: They are a family-run business that not only offers the very best care for babies and young children, but also provides team members with excellent terms, benefits, and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment! Their mission is to nurture every child into confident life-long learners who develop respect and become valued members of the community. They strive to provide a fun environment that promotes learning through play and challenges creativity, curiosity, and imagination.
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
The Role :
Nursery manager who is passionate about early years and aims to deliver a high standard of care and education! A qualified Level 3 Nursery Manager to join their rapidly growing team! You can expect to spend your day inspiring the children whilst being inspired by them, learning and developing together as a key group. No two days will be the same; the role is fun, rewarding, and challenging.
Nursery manager benefits
• Competitive salary up to £40,000 based on experience & qualifications
• Pension scheme
• Flexible working patterns
• Free lunches prepared by our chef
• 100% discount on childcare places for your children, 10% for one other family member
• Accrual of annual leave - 28 days as standard
• Annual pay review
• Access and support to excellent training and development
• Free uniform
• Regular team building events
• Paid overtime, staff meetings and parent's evenings
Nursery manager Skills & Requirements
• A full and relevant level 3 qualification is required
• An excellent understanding of the EYFS to enable you to observe, plan and keep accurate records of
the children's learning
• Experience working in a nursery setting in a manager role
• A passion to provide high quality childcare
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Good communication and grasp of the English language
Nursery manager Responsibilities & Duties
• Leading your team to ensure the highest standards of care and education are maintained
• Working alongside senior management to develop and improve provision
• Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a
fun environment for the children in your care
• Supervising your team, completing peer observations and supporting their CPD
• Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
• Overseeing the planning and implementation of activities to progress children's learning
• Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
• Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and
build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
• Singing, dancing, story-telling and having lots of fun!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please provide a cv with your application and we will be in touch!
Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions or cautions, clear DBS
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites