Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager based in Shepperton.
Nursery Manager - Overview
This position requires previous experience in managing the day-to-day running of a Nursery. You will be responsible for all financial operations, the recruitment and ongoing training and development of staff whilst ensuring the nursery is being run to the highest standard in the upmost professional way.
Nursery Manager - Qualifications & Experience
* A Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
* A higher-level qualification in Early Years Childcare and Education/Childhood Studies
* A management qualification
* A current First Aid qualification
* A sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role in the delivery of services to young children would be preferred
Nursery Manager - Key Responsibilities
* Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
* Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
* Manage the occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
* Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
* Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
* Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff