Star Bright Recruitment are offering up to £100 in high street vouchers to congratulate the successful candidate, when they start their new job (terms apply) **
Position: Nursery Manager
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £28,000 to £36,000 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a well-established Nursery in the Slough area for a Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a small to medium sized Nursery with an established staff team.
You will be a Nursery Manager, who has managed a small to medium sized Nursery, with experience and passion for driving excellent standards of care.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
* Salary: £28-36,000 per annum
* 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 75% childcare discount (subject to availability),
* Employee Assistance Programme via Bupa
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
* High-quality training including Qualification Training
* Travel and Expenses for training
* Company/social events
* Staff appreciation rewards
* Career development and progression
* Company pension
The ideal Nursery Manager candidate must have:
* A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
* Ideally have a higher-level qualification in Early Years Childcare and Education/Childhood Studies
* A current First Aid qualification
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience of working as a Nursery Manager
* Ability to use initiative
* A passion for working with children
* Experience of Ofsted is required
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery directly for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
** Star Bright Recruitment are offering up to £100 in high street vouchers to congratulate the successful candidate, when they start their new job (terms apply)