Are you looking to elevate your career within childcare?
Do you receive great satisfaction in helping to shape the lives of young children?
Is your passion to coach, mentor and support staff to deliver high quality childcare, whilst ensuring all young children reach their full potential?
At Happy Valley Pre School, West Bromwich B71 1QS we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual who would like to take up an exciting opportunity to be our Nursery Manager. Applications from current managers and experienced deputy managers who are wanting to progress further in their career, are welcomed.
We are looking for an inspirational team player with strengths in motivating and supporting staff and with strong leadership and communication skills,whilst embedding and achieving our vision of creating a nurturing, home from home environment with healthy nutritious meals, where children feel confident, safe, secure and are given the opportunity to be heard.
The position will be fully supported by the Area Manager and the franchise team.
REPORTS TO: Director and Area Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF NURSERY MANAGER:
* Ensure the delivery of high quality standards of education and care for all children.
* Manage the day to day activities of the setting.
* Make sure that the setting is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
* Develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child's learning and development.
* Be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Director and Area Manager.
* Provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and its staff.
* Motivating and supporting staff development and be a key part of any training days.
Nursery Manager Qualifications and Experience:
* NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip or NVQ level 3 in Childcare or SVQ held for at least 2 years (essential)
* BA Degree or Leadership and Management qualification (Desirable)
* At least 3 years managerial experience within a nursery environment.
* The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 valid upto date references.
* Registration with the Update service (desirable)
We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
* A generous signing up bonus upon completion of a successful probationary period
* Competitive salary
* Excellent career opportunities
* Continuous training and development
* Free DBS and Uniform
* Free First Aid Training offered.
* Childcare discount
* Pension provision
* Free Staff Meals
* Over Time
40-45 Hours a week
One day work trial will be required
We are committed to Safeguarding children and you will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and provide 2 valid and up to date references.
Other Management roles available. Deputy Manager and Senior postions. Please enquire with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour