We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse Role, for a Private Children's Nursery in North Finchley. This role is based in the Baby room. This is a full time role, permanent role.
This Nursery has the capacity for over 50 children and is conveniently located close to bus and tube stations. The role is for 40 hours a week and you will be managing 3 staff members.
As the Nursery Nurse, you will be responsible for observations and reporting. You will be working closely with the Senior staff members to ensure the room is managed to a high standard, such as maintaining correct rations. Having experience as a Nursery Assistant or Senior Nursery nurse would be an advantage but is not essential. However, you will need a minimum of Level 3 Early Years qualification.
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Strong communication skills
* Good time management skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* CACHE level 3, NNEB, NVQ Level 3 essential
Nursery Nurse Duties:
* Following care routines - such as nappy changes, sleep times and bottles
* Complete planning, observations and next steps
* Providing activities including setting up and clearing away
* Being a key person
* Cleaning responsibilities - After meals, toilets, hoovering the room etc.
* Completing supervisions
* Managing practitioners and addressing issues
* 22 days holiday
* Flexible shift patterns
* Excellent career opportunities and support
* Further training if required
* Excellent support and career development guidance
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch