If you're driven, ambitious and have some solid experience in childcare, we want to hear from you! We're a premium nursery group and we're looking for an impressive Early Years Educator to join our team. Here at Fennies we thoroughly believe in hiring based on character above all else, so you'll be joining an outstanding team and a growing business with an exceptional culture.
As an organisation, our aim is to change the perception of the nursery industry by being the best and moving it forward. We do things differently, so don't expect the ordinary. We care, we listen, we're constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and we're always fun to work with, even in the trickiest of situations!
What will you be doing?
As a Level 2/3 Early Years Educator you'll be playing a key role in providing a positive and secure relationship for your children and their families. You will be taking on daily care and development of each child, you will be responsible for supporting and working closely with our Nursery Room Leader to assist in the daily running of the nursery room and educational activities.
There's a huge amount of scope to make the role your own, whilst focusing on three key areas:
- Our parents - you'll be responsible for engaging our existing parents and offering support at every stage of their child's nursery life from the very beginning settling in stages up until they transition to school. Continuing to develop relationship w parents via our online learning journal.
- Our teams - keeping the existing team energised through our mission, vision and values is vital to the continued development of our culture.
- Our children - playing an important role in supporting each stage of every child's unique journey and enhancing their learning through bespoke modules tailored by our Head of Education.
What are we looking for?
You'll be hardworking and hungry to learn. What really matters is someone that is passionate about our mission and values and who will add value to our culture. We're looking for someone who thinks creatively and is not afraid to use their initiative to implement exciting learning opportunities that inspire both the children and their team. To be considered for this role you must hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification or above.
Your Fennies Journey
We like to give back to our teams by nurturing your well-being through continuous internal training and an extensive well-being program. At Fennies, our values are accountability, diversity, quality and leadership and our practitioners thrive within this forward-thinking practice with added support offered from our wider collective of experts in areas such as education, communications, and HR.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Up to date training in first aid and safeguarding
- Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'hands on' attitude
- Be a brand ambassador for the Fennies culture and values
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (for apprentices 28 days)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, training, DBS check
- Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
- Fennies Fresh - discounted food from our in-house dinner takeaway service
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Regular and refresher training in first aid and safeguarding
If you think you'd be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you so get in touch today!