Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' school. The role is to begin in September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support several children in Early Years. The role is full time, Monday - Friday for the hours of 8:30am - 4:00pm. They are looking for someone who has experience working as a Nursery Nurse to help support the class teacher. The chosen candidate must be happy to work with a mixture of mainstream children and children with different SEN needs and able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Level 3 qualified in Early Years (CACHE L3, NNEB, Early Childhood Studies)
* Dedicated and passionate about Early Years and SEND
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Experience is not required but is ideal supporting children with SEND
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you