VD Recruitment has partnered with an Outstanding independent Nursery in West London.
We are seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their dynamic team .You'll need to be highly committed to providing children with the very best care and education. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of EYFS, an understanding of children's development and hold a Level 3 or Level 2 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
***You can also apply if you have no qualification but a strong Nanny, Manny, Babysitter or Childminder experience.***
Salary: £19k to £22k
Location - Chiswick W4
Hours - 40 /week (Rotating early & late shifts)
Duties for Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner include:
* Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days.
* Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
Experience , Qualification & Skills Required for the ideal Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner:*
* Childcare qualified to Level 3, Level 2 or a strong Nanny, Manny, Babysitter or Childminder experience.
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS.
* First Aid & Safeguarding trained (Preferred)
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv