We are currently searching for an experience Nursery Practitioner that has a passion for working with Early Years children.
You will be required to work part time (you can decide the days!)
What's in it for you?
• Excellent hourly rate paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placements and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
What will you be doing?
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.