JBD are excited to be working closely with a successful progressive nursery in the heart of Darenth an easy commute from Dartford, Crayford and Chatham! Free parking is offered!
Forest School in their approach this is an Ofsted Outstanding nursery who rarely recruit as their internal progression and popularity is incredibly well known! Holding 8 acres and one of the most stunning settings in the Kent area Nursery Nurse's will need to be one of the best to work here but will be rewarded as such!
They are looking for a positive, motivated, passionate, conscientious Nursery Nurse to become part of a great well established team. THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT NURSERY NURSE LEVEL 2 or 3 POSITION.
Great Benefits for Nursery Nurses Level 2 or 3's:
· Competitive Salary
· Annual pay increase
· Staff Training
· Fully funded Training and Development
· Generous holiday allowances
· Service awards
· Staff Socials
This is a busy and demanding role, for a Nurseyr Nurse position you will need:
* To possess a Level 3 or above in Early Years and Childcare qualification
* To be able to communicate at all levels
* Good organisational skills
* Be multi-tasking and flexible
* To meet with the EYFS Safeguarding and welfare requirements.
Salary to be discussed on interview. They offer competitive rates of pay, excellent working conditions in a friendly and caring atmosphere. (Hourly rate subject to experience and qualifications)